I’m starting a DITFT again! :) Let’s hope my game doesn’t pack out on me before I can get the shiny Acorn medal. Hence the last name, Acorn. ;)
Meet our Founder… Wasaaabiiii!
Wasabi: .. There is too much GREEN in this picture!
Apple: I’m awesome, and you know it.
Apple: Whuut. I’m not living with this poor person. I’m out.
Wasabi: -looks blank-
Wasabi: Wait for me Apple! I’m coming with you!
Wasabi: I never signed up for this crap! I used to live in a mansion! A MANSION!
No.. you lived in a little room called CAS. Live with it!
For some reason I find this extremely CUTE! :3
Apple: I feel so loved. :3 I might stay..
Wasabiiii: I want to listen to some music… :)
Wasabi is cute! XD
Apple: Ok ok. You have persuaded me human. I wish we had money though..
In an attempt to make some money, as they only have 19 simoleons in the bank, Wasabi joined the Science career. Who happily accepted his application.
Wasabi: Yay! I have a job! :)
I’ve only ever completed one LTW ever in my whole time ever playing sims. o_o This is atrocious we must fix this at once. :D
Wasabi: … Why is no one driving this car? Why is there no one driving this car? o_O
Wasabi: *good memory* I went to the bookstore and bought nothing! Yay!
They have no money. ¬_¬
Flora: Kids don’t look at that strange green man. Walk away.
Wasabi: I only wanted an autograph! Huff. Lowly peasants such as yourself do not deserve my company.
Wasabi: I take back what I said about you being a lowly peasant, I LOVE YOU FLORAA! *Squee!!*
Yeah. I was disappointed to learn you can’t sell autographs for cash. XD
I am going to end this here, and play the next chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment