Sunday, 27 November 2011

DITAT Ch. 1

A whole lot has happened after last chapter, In fact.. I won’t spoil it for you. Winking smile But I love Barnacle Bay! Open-mouthed smile<3 <3 <3

Screenshot-1709

We also love Wasabi. XD

Screenshot-1368

Wasabi: Science is awesome. :)

Screenshot-1369

I think, this is the library. I think. I can’t really tell. The skull and cross bones doesn’t help. XD

Screenshot-1370

This little girls last name is Gilscarbo. XD

Screenshot-1371Screenshot-1372

There was also this pretty woman whom was the only woman on the lot that could bear children. ¬_¬ Wasabi made a bee line towards her. Winking smile

Screenshot-1376

They really hit it off! :) Wasabi got the little moodlet about having a friend. XD

Screenshot-1377

Also BARNACLE BAY! ^¬^

Screenshot-1378Screenshot-1379Screenshot-1380

We discovered that she is Virtuoso, and that Wasabi is even cuter than the last picture! XD

Screenshot-1382

EEK! XD

Screenshot-1386

They are so cute together!

There was one other candidate for co-founder but I think this lady, Jasmine Noon, is best! :3

Screenshot-1387

Musclegirl: Those two are cute together. :)

Yes they are. XD

Screenshot-1391

They totally kissed. ¬_¬

Screenshot-1399

That night Wasabi ate some cereal, always my favourite bedtime snack, and went to bed. XD

Screenshot-1401

That is the most awesome bed ever. :D

Screenshot-1402

That night he dreamt about Jasmine. :3

Screenshot-1409

Apple love. <3 Except when he finished that he got a “I have a hairball lodged in my throat” moodlet.

Screenshot-1411

Wasabi: Is that a hairball on my floor? o_O

Screenshot-1412

Work time! :D Time to earn some moneyy. >:D

Screenshot-1413

His boss has such awesome hair. XD

Screenshot-1415

I love the walking stick. It is awesome.

Screenshot-1416Screenshot-1417

While Wasabi was at work Apple coughed up some stuff and then sat on his bed.

Screenshot-1419Screenshot-1420

Look! Barnacle Bay has the Caliente’s :D :D

(I made one’s better that I can’t be bothered to go into game to picture btw. XD)

Screenshot-1428

Investigator and Policewoman love! :D

(They were flirting seconds before this photo was taken. :3)

Screenshot-1429

I love the lighting. XD

I think I will end this here.. Good Evening viewers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment